Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Aden and Lucy

Sunday on the beach was not as nice as Saturday.  There was a strong cool wind.  I'm sure it felt better than being at home, where I hear it was hot and humid, but it was a little uncomfortable.  Notice Ariel's feet are nowhere near the sand.
 Where is everyone?
 Aden literally just ran into the water.  It was freezing and I had to chase him in.
 Yeah you.
 Small steps.  This is what we did with Aden.  Convince her the sand is fun.

 The only place to avoid the breeze was right on the sand.  It felt nice there.  A little too nice.  Mark and Melissa awoke hours later with quite the sunburn on their backs!  Ariel had it right.  Stay covered!

 Now that is one great hole.
 He ate my ice cream as well as his water ice.
 They rebuilt the deck at the Greenhouse.  Hardly recognize the place.
 Aden and Lucy.
 We found baby Brie on the beach.  
 Back to clean up and pack.
 Ariel was ready to go.

 Uh oh, we have a problem.  My car had a low coolant level warning light.  I set up a towing for the morning.  Aden and I went home with Mark and Melissa and Amy and Ariel stayed at the shore to take care of the car and ride home with Amy's parents.  
 Aden and I both enjoyed the ride.  It's rare that I'm not the one driving.
 Ariel called me in the morning.
 My poor baby being taken away.
Monday night Aden had his last swim for this round.  That went fast.  It's hard to see but he's swimming around by himself.  I love it!
 He doesn't mind going on his back anymore either.



 Horsey.
 His training will continue at camp.



No comments: