Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Father's Day

It's a hot Tuesday night.  It's 9:30 and still in the mid 80's.  Yuck.  The new air conditioners were having a hard time today, which I was surprised about.  I'm going nuts.  There haven't been any updates from Ariel's camp yet.  The boys are having fun though.  Hard to believe we are mid way through week 2 already!  

Back to last Sunday.  Ariel and Fiona slept till almost 11!
I then took them and the twins to the NAC pool.  


It was very crowded.  
The girls had fun.  




The boys just had an ok time. 

Chillin'.
Their friend Lina was there.  
They swam with her.  



Noah eventually passed out.  
Bye Fiona!  See you later in the summer.  
It was Father's Day.  I grilled for us and my family.  I smoked some chicken.
And made the rest on the grill.  
What a feast!
Right Aden?
Water balloon toss.  


The kids love to play with water.  


He could do this all day!

 

No comments: