Sunday, June 13, 2021

Memories

It's Sunday night and here's a huge post for your Monday.  

Last Saturday, we woke up at the shore.  Eli had already been next door to play with Steven.  Unbelievably, Steven had a Siren Head doll.  It's one of the monsters that Eli is obsessed with and not very well known.  How is there even a doll that exists?
I walked to Juniors for the first time this season.  
Yum.  
It was a beautiful beach day.  80's and sunny.  At home it was in the 90s so this was the place to be.  
Eli pushed my new cart.  Here are my observations after using it for the first time.  Holds a ton but a bit awkward on the street because the chairs block my view and it's so wide, I kept hitting things.  But the magic was on the beach.  Glided over so easily.  Not like the old carts I had to drag with all my might.  Amazing!
There's our girl.  

Eli, woh never really liked the beach and was terrified of the ocean, all the sudden was a completely different child.  He loved it all!

Eli and Steven are so much alike.  Noah didn't even go to the beach.  



Using different cameras.  
Kids and the holes.  
Bored Eli?  Let's go for a walk.  
He climbed on the pipes.  
It's hard to see, but the lifeguard noticed and was whistling for Eli to get off.  We didn't hear so he came over.  Eli screamed back at him and hit him in the butt!  People on the beach were shocked.  I made Eli apologize.  
He then ran off the beach!  I had to chase him.  He's been acting a little crazy.  
Aril played corn hole.  

Eli made friends with a baby.  

Then it was time to leave.  
Over to the pool.  
Aww.  The twins sleeping on each other.  
Back to go in the hot tub.  


Amy even joined us!

Amy and I were supposed to go out with the neighbors.  Amy and Ariel got super tired from being in the tub.  

So I went out with the neighbors myself.  We went to Memories a block away.  
It's owned by the old time Philly DJ Jerry Blavat, who is in his 80's and runs the dance parties every Sat night till 4am!  It's crazy!  He's good.  Sings along with the songs, calls out to people, gets into photos with people.  
We had fun people watching.  
The place was packed.  All ages.  
Our favorite part was watching the older women hitting on the younger men.  We were out till 1!  Late for me.  

 

No comments: