Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bath Time!

So what was with that snow last night?  We didn't think it was ever going to stop.  My car is buried in the parking lot.  Too bad Aden isn't old enough to clear it out for me!  He is still not totally thrilled with the bath, but he does love when you take his clothes off.





He is finally starting to play a little in the tub.  He loves his rubber ducky!

Now that Aden can sit up, it's a lot easier to bathe him.  Amy even does it on her own sometimes.

We are not sure why but he also seems to love sucking on a towel.

Now is that the body of a model or what?  Or is it just body by Budweiser?

Here's a sneak peak of Aden's bathroom.

Just some shots of the snow last night.  I'm thinking maybe I should have put my car in a garage for the night.  

Amy's car!





It's so pretty while it's still clean!  

No comments: