Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blue Mountain

Tuesday, Mark, Adam and I went up to Blue Mountain for a little skiing.  It was the first time of the season for me.  I was excited to get back out there.  The hardest part was trying to track down all of my ski stuff spread across several houses.  We got a late start and we were not on the slopes until after 11.  It was a beautiful day!

I guess some kids still had off so there were more than usual for Tuesday but the lift lines were never that long.

You can never tell from pictures, but we were pretty high up.  You can tell you are about to ski on man made snow when you don't see snow anywhere but the mountain!

Adam.




They have really cool obstacles you can ride and jump over.

Shrek was in line with us.

We stopped for lovely food at the lodge.  They cover all the food groups, burgers, hot dogs and chicken fingers.

We drove back and Amy, Melissa and I met cousin Marc for dinner at Lamberti's. Marc often sees Aden online so it was nice for him to spend some time with him in person.  He says Aden looks bigger in pictures!

No comments: