Sunday, February 1, 2009

Friday and Saturday

Friday we decided to celebrate the four year anniversary of our first date, which was earlier in the week.  Amy wanted to go to Augustos in Warminster.  Her parents agreed to babysit which meant we were sleeping at their house that night.  I packed both our cars and went to work in the morning, she was going to drive in later.  (work is close to her parent's house).  When I got to work, I realized I still had her car key in my pocket!  I had to go back to the City just to give her the key!  At least we had a nice lunch together.

My mom thinks he looks like he's going to the bathroom here.

Dinner was excellent and the company was pretty good too!  We actually each got our own meal.  We usually share as we are not very big eaters.  I had to get the lamb chop special and it was yummy.  We got home and Aden was asleep.

Aden is always so fun and playful in the morning.

Of course we spent the day running around doing house stuff.  We stopped for lunch at Kenny's.

Aden missed his nap.  It's really hard for him to nap when we are shopping.  We knew that meant he might be a little cranky at dinner.

The waitress had a 7 month old and had tons of questions for Amy.  Amy reads a lot and actually can give pretty good advice about babies!



The night we had dinner with Jason, Lisa and Carter at City Kitchen where Maggios used to be. It was great to catch up with them and the food was pretty good too!  We were right.  Aden was cranky because he didn't nap.  Oh well.  Carter was good, just sat there and watched us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ina & my rehearsal dinner was at Augustos; delicious!