Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cute Butt!

This is the way Aden sleeps now.  Butt in the air!  It's really cute.  I'm not sure how he finds it comfortable.





Good morning Aden!  He is always in a great mood when he wakes up.

I had to dig my car out yesterday.  That wasn't fun.  Looks pretty though.  Aden will be old enough soon to help!

Pretty.

The snow stays white in the City for a short time, then once all the dogs and cars come out, it becomes black and yellow!

Don't you hate it when people don't clean the snow off the top of their cars and it flies all over the road?  Although it does look kind of cool.

When I got home, we danced a little.  I will post some videos later.  

I guess he looks like her.

Happy baby.

Can I have some more peas please?  Not!

Yes, he got another bath last night.  

I love the hair before we comb it.

We are practicing using the toothbrush.  He still has no teeth but we want him to get used to it.

He doesn't seem to mind too much.

All nice and clean!

No comments: