Sunday, November 23, 2014

Basketball and Dragons

It's Sunday night.  We had a busy weekend ending with an Eagles win so I guess I have nothing to complain about.  Also, it actually wasn't freezing today and I didn't even have to wear a jacket.

These will finish off last week.  Back to basketball.  Ariel found Dylan!
 We got there early so Aden and Brody ran around the school.
 Too cool!
 Interesting cafeteria.
 There's crazy art work all around Newtown Elementary.
 Ah, young love.
 Leap frog!
 The boys got right into playing.
 Good shot Aden!
 Listening to instruction.
 Ariel and Ashley spent the whole time putting makeup on women on the iPad.




 Monkeying around.  
 Scrimmage time.

 Go Aden!
 I'm getting pretty good at mixing bourbon drinks if anyone wants to join me.  I figure it's a good hobby to pick up before the twins come.
 Someone slept on top of me again.  
 School pickup.  It was cold out but the kids were running up and down the hill.  Ariel is in the pink.
 First they wrestle.
 Then they cuddle!

No comments: