Monday, November 10, 2014

Super Wall Unit

These are the leftover pictures from last week.  Starting with our little Eagles fan!
That night I had a daddy daughter date night because at Holland it was mother son night.  We had dinner at Maggios so she could get her favorite ribs.
She kept saying Hi to this guy.
While we were eating, Amy and Aden were with lots of Holland Elementary moms and sons bowling.  
Aden had a great time with his buddies. 
He got a strike and couldn't wait to tell me!
We got this note from Ariel's teacher.  I guess she's tired of peanut butter on bread.
 Taking Bubbie out to lunch on election day.

Ok, so this was one of our big end of week/weekend projects I was so proud of.  Our playroom has been in this condition for many years.  We really did want to keep it organized, we just didn't have any storage options.  
We came up with different plans over the years but nothing ever worked out.  This time we were determined and decided on what we thought would be a nice sized wall unit with cubbies to put baskets in.
 Ariel helped me take everything out.
 We just dumped the toys everywhere.
 I'm surprised that Amy allowed this.  
The kids kept the guy entertained.  He finished in a few hours while we were at work and school.
Do you remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry was getting his kitchen renovated and the guy was so annoying, Jerry just left telling him to do anything he wanted?  Then he came back and the whole apartment was a huge kitchen?  Well, that's the way I felt.  I had no idea it was going to be 14 feet long!  It's huge but we were thrilled how it came out.
 Here we go, time to put everything in.  
 It was a busy weekend but we did it!
Believe it or not, everything is in there!  I put Ariel there for a sense of scale.  
Somehow she ended up in bed with us but I was so tired I didn't care.

No comments: