Thursday, February 5, 2015

Big Brody

It's Thursday night, which means tomorrow we start the 36th week! Wow!  Amy is still doing amazing.  I think she's ready for them to make their appearance but she's not really complaining.  She's still getting around.  Her fellow third grade teachers took her out to dinner tonight and even made us an awesome diaper cake.  Pictures to follow.

I didn't take many pictures this week, so I will just finish off last weekend.  We went to Steve and Judy's to watch the Superbowl. Brody was there at the door to greet us.  He is huge!
 I don't have much to say expect the food and company were great and we had lots of fun.  So just enjoy the pics!





 Big boy.





 She's walking!


The game was actually pretty good but the commercials were too sad for me!

No comments: