Monday, June 8, 2015

Selfies

We were outside playing with the neighbors tonight when the Dark Sky app told me we only had a few minutes before the thunderstorms came.  We ran and made it back just in time.  Check out the app, it's amazing at predicting rain.  It's late so I just through together some random pics from last week.

Our brave cousin Justin in back from his first deployment!  We are so so proud and happy he's back!
The boys love to stare at Aden.
 Ok, Noah, please face the camera!

 The kids took these selfies.

 I saw this on Facebook.  Too funny.  They look like Waldo and Carmen Sandiego.
 Cuddles in bed with my big girl.

 She wanted to drink out of a coffee cup in her robe.

 Hugs for Dylan.  We just found out they won't be in the same class next year.  She's going to be so upset.

 Aden's favorite show and tell subjects.
 Ariel got some seeds from class.  They seem to be doing well!  What do we do with a marigold?
 Holding his own bottle, kinda sorta.
My dad was a secret reader for Aden's class.  Aden was so excited.
 My dad did a great job!
 The kids loved the book.
 Ariel wanted to see Maura's new car.
 So nice!
 I've said it before and I will say it again.  We are in trouble!
 How sweet is this?

No comments: