Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pass the Babies

We haven't had rain for months now I can't remember what the sun looks like!  Two straight days of rain.  Not only is Ariel 3 1/2 years but so is my car.  I got it on her due date.  Just hit 50,000 miles. That was fast.  There goes the warranty.  I am going to hang on as long as I can but eventually I will be driving 4 kids to school and will need something bigger. No mini-vans!
This will just be a baseball post.  It might be the last for the season. The last two games are on Saturdays and we will probably be at the shore.  That went fast.  
 A little practice before the game.

 Good throw Aden.

 Homerun?
 Ariel will miss her friend.

 All the moms and me.
 Lilly was excited to hold the babies.
 Jake let his mom cut off his long hair.  I like it long.
 Nancy will always take one too.

 Sweet.
 All the boys wanted to see the baby.
 Run Aden.
 Out!


Back to rest.
 Coach likes to go over the game when its over.

No comments: