Sunday, May 21, 2017

Aden and the Dog

It's Sunday night.  We had a pretty quiet weekend although Amy and I did get out both nights without the kids.  Yay us!  They just opened a Mission BBQ nearby.  I tried to go last week to pick up dinner and there had to be 100 people in line.  Tonight, I was way smarter.  I ordered ahead and didn't have to wait in a line that was equally as long. They even ran out of ribs and a bunch of other stuff as I was walking out.  All those people in line I bet weren't happy.  Today was Aden's last day of Hebrew school for the year.  After, a bunch of people headed over to a playground.  It was good to have the kids outside an playing all together.  Back to last weekend.  Hey Gwen!

 Uh oh, where did Ariel go?
 Amy took Ariel to dance because the girls put on a Mother's Day show.  She took one picture and no video.
Bubbles!
 On Mother's Day, I took all 4 kids to see my grandmother.  
 Needless to say, she was very excited.
 She was in a rehab center because her heart is having some issues and she needs to be on oxygen for now.


 Dinner at Ali and Todd's.  Aden made a new friend.



 Kid's table!

 I just missed Nate giving Noah a hug.
 Nate was staying close to Aden, which is sweet.

 Sammy and Ariel kept running off.  Who knows what they were up to.  If she wants to marry him, we approve!
 My mini me.
 They gave us this idea.  We moved our roller coaster to the deck.
 Everyone pile on Aden!

 Poor Aden was so tired when we got home.  He was great with the little ones.

No comments: