Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Chopstix

It's Wednesday night and there is a big snowstorm coming.  So not excited.  Last Wednesday, I walked the kids to school on frozen grass.  We had been driving them because it had been so cold but it's still easier to walk.  
I thought this was funny.  
That night, the kids had pizza for dinner.  
Eli insisted on cutting it.  

I cooked a nice meal for Aden and the adults.  
Thursday, Noah's teacher sent us word that Noah was unhappy I gave him Ariel's water bottle and on top of that, it didn't have a straw.  Normally, he would have had a tantrum but he said he was going to be flexible and use it.  Lol.  
Eli and I being silly that night.  


Korean food for Ariel.  
They all tried chopstix.  
Eli did pretty well.  
Eli did homework.  

He was so into his homework, he took it to bed.  


 

No comments: