Thursday, June 8, 2023

Ed Sheeran

Last Friday, Mr. Noah was the teacher's helper for the day.  So serious.  
Some pics from school that day.  


It was National Donut Day!  I had to indulge.  
I went to the gym after work.  
The pool was packed so I sat outside for a few minutes.  

Wow, what a day!
The twins went to find Victoria.  

That night, Amy, Ariel and I went to see Ed Sheeran at the Met Theater on North Broad Street.  
Ariel did not love walking around North Philly.  
Rna into an old friend.  
Ed Sheeran is playing some small theaters alongside the stadiums because he wanted some intimate nights.  
It's a pretty old theater that was recently renovated.  
The view from the bathroom.  
Ariel loaded up on snacks.  
Here we go!

It was an amazing experience.  He talked about his feelings and where the songs came from.  It felt like he was in our house chatting with us.  
I guess I shouldn't post videos.  

Have a great weekend!





 

No comments: