Monday, September 16, 2024

Ariel is Back in the Air!

It's Sunday night.  I just got back from a concert.  Another busy week coming up.  Last Saturday was a crazy day.  I think we had 7 different things scheduled.  First, I dropped off Aden at his SAT class from 9-3.  Poor kid.  
When I got back, Amy was making breakfast.  
Then I took Ariel to cheer.  
They were cheering for their first football game of the season.  
Let's go boys!
Where Ariel likes to be.  In the air!
She's been with a lot of these girls for 7 years already!

Ariel leads the cheer!
Poor Ariel is one of the shortest.  
Ariel is flying!


Dori was flying too!
Great game girls!
Then Noah had his first soccer game.  
Rachel and Dani the cheerleaders dad is the coach.  
Noah was excited to play.
He played well.  
We went from there to a birthday party.  Triplets from the twin's classes.  They do a swim party every year with like 100 of their closest friends.  Many of the parents stay too so it's quite a crowd.  
Ice cream.
Eli spent most of his time on the slide.  
He did go in the pool too.  
The gav eup on the pinata and just threw out candy.  

Duke.  
Dessert time.  
I t rained a little then we got a double rainbow!

I love this one.  
Walking back to the car.  
The rainbows from home.  

 

No comments: