Monday, September 16, 2024

Pickleball is Tough

Last Sunday was the first day of Hebrew School for the twins.  They always ask the parents to come so we both had to get up early.  It was packed!
The kids sat with us while they told us about the upcoming year.  Then they left with their classes.  
Then the parent's socialized till the kids came back.  
Some Cybertrucking that afternoon.  

Vicky and Eli.  
That afternoon, Aden and I went to a pickleball charity event.  
We know this family.  
I played with Julia.  She's a great tennis player and did way better than me.  
My buddy Jason.  
It was a nice event.  Lots of prizes to win.  


Hanging with my high school friends.  

Aden won some stuff.  
There is Honey!  When I got home, Amy told me I was cooking for us and Melissa.  
The kids had fun.  

Ariel practiced her Hebrew.
Once it got dark, we moved inside.  

Man's best friend.  

 

No comments: