Monday, September 30, 2024

Boys and Their Guns

It's Monday night.  Aden just played tennis and is now watching football.  I have to help Ariel study for science.  Aden has been good about studying by himself so I hadn't had to relearn everything but I have a feeling Ariel will be different.  

Last Sunday, the twins had Hebrew school, then I took them to Penny's house for her birthday party.  We've been here before.  They have 15 acres and a ton of animals!  

A little play before the party started.  
I tried to walk around the property but I got winded and went back.  
Turtles!

We went to see the animals.  
Hello Mr. Pig.  
Some goats.  

The barn is pretty.  
Horses!



We got some western gear on.  
Then went for a hayride.  



Then what was maybe not the greatest idea, they put guns in the kids hands!
They shot little water filled balls.  

The parents were getting hit and it hurt!
The twins liked it but didn't like getting hit.  
Meanwhile, back in Maryland...  The girls all slept over Royce's house.  
Cuties!

Then they headed back.  
As soon as Ariel got home, we had to run to a cheer game.  
She did not want her picture taken.
There she is!
Massage time.  

Then we headed home and I cooked dinner.  Melissa and Mark came with the girls.  
Basement craziness.  


Then we headed to the school.  


Fun nights while it's still warm!

 

No comments: