Last Friday we got Ariel's smile!
The girls somehow got to go shopping!I took Eli to camp.
Aden went into Philly to get a haircut then headed to the shore. He said there was a cool place to go in center city and he wanted a new look for college.
Ariel's bunk got a special treat.
We drove to the shore through the Pine Barrens. The regular way was busy.
We made it and Honey came to visit.
Aden wanted some pics taken of his new haircut.
We went to find the sunset.
Amy and Mel joined us.
Ice cream at Betty's
Aden did ice cream right.
I went to Jenn's house in Ocean City. They were having quite a party.
I had to laugh at Alison's phone. 170,000 unopened emails and almost 200 unopened texts. I got home after 1!
Some camp pics to end the day.
Have a great weekend!

























No comments:
Post a Comment