Last Thursday, someone from the University of Miami posted this pic of the post office there. We were wondering why it was taking so long for Aden to get his packages. Jeez.
Aden sent this pic of baby ducks. Cute. The ducks are a little strange looking there when they get older. We got this pic from the shore. Hey girls!
Eli was watching the thunderstorm from outside. Maybe he will be a meteorologist.
Another cheer pick up. She was still enjoying practice.
Thunderstorms!
Last Friday, I was still home with Ariel. Our friends Natalie and Jason came down with 2 of their girls. They all went to the beach then to the pool.
Ariel and I drove down the shore after cheer. Traffic was bad. Ariel went right to the cheers.
We picked up food for dinner.
Nice sunset!
Jason and I took Molly and Eli golfing.
We had fun. They are such nice people.
I took it seriously for once a got a bunch of 2s.
Eli could live at this place. He just loves the way it's decorated.
The gorilla used to scare him.
We met Ariel and Emily for ice cream.
These girls are inseparable.
In case you were wondering about Aden, he sent these pics from a fraternity party! Looks pretty handsome here.
There was a pool at the frat house. Have a great weekend!






















No comments:
Post a Comment