Thursday, August 20, 2026

Goodbye Hugs

Last Wednesday, Amy and I packed up.  It was amazing we got all we bought in our suitcases.  We drove through Coral Gables to get to school.  
Such crazy trees.  
Back to school.  This is the art museum.  
Amy hadn't seen the classrooms before so we walked around.  It was like 9:30 in the morning and already so hot.  
Such a pretty campus.  





We ran into the Communications school.  
We checked out a classroom.  

Cheerleaders with the marching band.  

Aden was at the Union.  We waited for him by the lake.  

Here he comes.  
That's Kai Trump across the lake in white.  We told Aden to take up golf and maybe he can meet her.  

Back up to the dorm to see if Aden finished it.  
He did!  It looks great!
It was time to say goodbye!
He seemed very confident which made us feel better.  We know he's going to have a great experience.  
We walked through campus to get back to the car.  

Baby ducks!


Bye University of Miami!  Be seeing you in a month!
We drove through Miami.  The flight home was uneventful.  
That night Aden sent a pic of him and Abbie, a girl he went to a mommy and me class with when they were infants!
He also put up his posters to finish his room.  
Last Thursday, I took Ariel to the shore.  We stopped at 7 Brew on the way.  
She's so excited about this place but hasn't liked any of the drinks yet.  
She went to Cece's.  
Cute!
Opening Hermes!
Dinner that night at Salt Water.  

With the grandparents.  
Then we went to see Artie.  

Aden's fridge, freezer and microwave arrived at school.  
He set them up.  The fridge is huge.  Wonder if they will use it.  
Amy is in the Miami spirit.  
Last Friday, Ariel tried out her cell phone umbrella!  I hurt my back moving Aden so I spent a lot of time in the hot tub.  It did help.  
We went to my dad's pool.  
Artie came too!
Amy came with the boys after camp.  Eli joined me in the tub.  
I cooked dinner but Ariel went out with her camp friends.  
Aden sent a pic at 3am from South Beach.  I guess he's having fun.  Have a great weekend!



 

No comments: