Last Thursday was a big day for Aden. He finished working on his short movie and released it. I posted it on Facebook and my Youtube page and as I'm writing this, he has about 1000 views and some great comments!
We printed the world's smallest World Cup tro. hy. I had a big meeting at work.
Then I drove to Makefield Highlands Golf Course to meet Howard. There was a big scary cloud.
Here we go! They paired us up with a couple. We did the front 9. My first time there.
I had a handful of good shots! I think I'm getting better! Don't get me wrong, there were still plenty of bad shots.
It was so hot and humid. I was very uncomfortable.
Of course I went right into this water.
I got a mixed drink on the course.
I rushed home and got Aden. We then drove an hour and half through traffic to the Phillies game.
We met Larry, Eric, Noah and Jake.
Spending quality time with the boy before he goes away.
This vet was 100 years old!
The Phil's dominated. Lots of scoring.
Hey Phanatic!
We finished the night with some Manco's pizza.
Last Friday, we got more camp pics.
Ariel actually wrote and letter and it was one of her best!
On the other hand, Eva sent a blank envelope!
Mark Rober box.
Eli sat outside watching the thunderstorms.
Have a great weekend!






























No comments:
Post a Comment