Last Sunday was kind of rainy. Eli talked to Steven across the way.
I took the boys shopping. First we went to Game Stop.
Lots of fun stuff.
Then we went to Spirit Halloween. Turns out the headquarters is nearby and this is their flagship store. Eli was so excited.
He really loves the giant animatronics.
Five Nights at Freddy's
This thing was scary.
Spider Man corner.
I guess I have to start thinking of my costume.
Amy had a rousing game of mah jong while we were out.
Even though it was rainy, I took Eli to Ocean City to do a few rides.
Swings!
It's so pretty.
Later, we had dinner with my dad at Downbeach Deli.
Ariel was told she needed to know 15 dances and ton of cheers the next day for her first day of high school cheer practice. She totally panicked. She facetimed her friends and Cece came over to help her.
The videos she was given were tiny and hard to see but she worked hard at it.
We ate some crazy cookies then Ariel and I headed home. Amy and the twins stayed at the shore.
























No comments:
Post a Comment