Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Shopping in Miami

Last Monday, we woke up in crazy hot and sunny Miami.  We had a full day ahead of us getting what else Aden needed.  We went to a local outdoor mall.  

 It was so nice.  
First stop.  Pottery Barn to get his bedding.  We wanted him to get Spider Man but he didn't want to.  
We did get a ton of stuff.  
The car was getting full!
We had a nice lunch near campus.  
Then we went over to school to check it out.  
Can't wait to try that!
There's UPS store on campus.  Aden had some stuff sent.  We had to wait a while.  
I checked out the beach volleyball court.  

Beautiful University of Miami!
We wandered around in the heat.  

There was a fair.  
We did some damage at the bookstore.  
I was going to get this bag for Ariel till I saw it was $450!
Golf inspirations.  
Ok, see you tomorrow school.  
Meanwhile, back at home, Ariel and Fionna were at the King of Prussia mall.  

We went to Target.  They had lots of Miami stuff.  
We went to Coconut Grove for dinner.  Of course we saw LoveShackFancy.

Brandy Melville!
Of course I got Ariel a shirt.
We had a nice dinner then wandered around. 
Mr C Hotel.  
Nice Porsche.  
The moon over Miami.  
There were lots of students at our hotel.  We stayed up late in the lobby talking to them.  




No comments: