Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday Morning

For the second week in a row, we slept at Amy's house and her mom took Aden at 7 in the morning allowing us to sleep till 10:30.  I could really get used to this.  Now that we are going to be living close by, maybe we can leave him with either my parents or her parents every weekend night!

We showed the house to Amy's aunt and uncle and family, then to Famous for lunch.

I guess we will be going to Famous a lot more now that we are going to be living about 1/2 a mile away!

I went back to the City to go to the Phillies World Series game.  You can skip the next post if you aren't interested.

Amy and Aden stayed in the 'burbs.

I got in at 2 last night after the game and woke up at 7 even though Aden wasn't here.  Now I'm getting ready for the Eagles game!

No comments: