Friday, October 3, 2008

Ready to Crawl

Well, "Under the Sea" seems to be a big hit.  I even put it on Youtube and people are looking.  I would have taken a longer clip but my memory card ran out.  That really is Aden dancing.  He does it all the time.  Pretty funny.  I will get a longer clip over the weekend.  So, I had my first cavity filled yesterday.  It actually wasn't bad.  It was so shallow, they didn't have to give me novocaine.  It was over in about 5 minutes and there was no pain!  I celebrated with a Blizzard from Dairy Queen!  When I got back to the City, Amy had dinner ready!  Very nice.

Aden was wide awake most of the night.  He had a busy day shopping on Walnut Street and having lunch with Danielle.

I have some dancing clips from here that I will post later.

Back to the belly.  

Head is coming up.

Almost there.



Someone is ready to crawl!

Ok , that's enough.  Time to watch the Phillies win game 2!

I fed him this morning (at 6:30, after being put to bed at 9:30!) then plopped him on mommy's belly where he promptly fell asleep.

No comments: