Friday, October 31, 2008

World Champion Phillies!!!

So who is going to the parade?!?!?!  We are!?!?!?  Helps that it passes 2 blocks from our house.  We are excited.  Here are some pictures from game 5.  I ran into Jason on the way, with his brother and dad.  It was Jason's birthday and what a present he was about to get!

I was with another Jerry.

Some action.

The Phanatic.

Now that is a costume.  I think we know what Aden will be next year!



Yay!!! We won!!!



I stayed for an hour after the game.  Everyone was excited but there was a more a sense of relief than anything else.

The team with the trophy!

Outside was even crazier!  The area around the stadium was packed.  People were singing on the subway.  And when I got out onto Broad Street, all hell had broken loose!  We don't know how Aden slept through the night with all that noise.

No comments: