Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Mural

Amy, Aden and I (Jerry - I know you know, just doing it get my name in here for search purposes) met a potential muralist at the house to discuss Aden's room.  She was a bit odd but very nice and we liked what she has done for others.  Amy has her  heart set on Teddy Bears having a picnic.  As you can probably imagine, that would not be my first choice.  I'm not sure how we are going to work Mario Brothers, Star Wars and robots into that!  Amy did say that she would be willing for the bears to be wearing Phillies hats!

I got home from work and found my two babies taking naps.

Then we fed Aden some carrots and rice cereal.  We think he is already tired of the rice cereal.  He really likes the carrots, sweet potatoes and apples better.

The Bumbo and tray are coming in handy.

Yummy!

No comments: