Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pile On The Cousins

I went up to New York to see America's Got Talent last night!  It was fun.  I have a few pics to share later.  I'm going to finish off the weekend first.  

They do this all morning, running back and forth.
 Ariel likes to tell stories.
 We met all my cousins at the playground in Ventnor.

 My grandmother was so thrilled.



 Hey Dylan!



 All pile on!





 Me and the boys.
 Nomi and Greg joined us on the beach.  Had we really not been on the beach for 3 weeks?
Ariel got a little closer to the water.
 And even stood in it!

 This didn't last long.

 So sad there are only 3 more weekends.
 Sometimes a nice walk on the beach will lead to this.
 Horse shoes.

 We walked to Lucy to get water ice.

  Someone is awake!
 My girlie.



No comments: