Thursday, August 29, 2013

Two at Breezy Point

It's Thursday night!  That went fast.  Here are the pics from the week:

Monday morning while Amy was at her first day of school in almost 2 years, Aden was off to soccer camp at the NAC.  
 Here we go!
 It was only 2 1/2 hours a day but we wanted him to do something before school began.
 He really enjoyed it!  Amy had a good day too!
 Amy's mom sat for Ariel a lot this week.  Here are some pics she sent us.



 I really don't like cantaloupe.  I guess I'm alone on that.

 Playing some Skylanders.  It's been a while.

 Time for a barbecue!

 Playing with uncle Mark.

 Spiderman Balloon has been with us for a week already!
 Making new friends.
 Aden spent a lot of time at Jason's house this week also.

 Ariel's Breezy Point orientation!  Seemed only yesterday we were here for Aden!  Ariel played outside while I talked to the teachers.
 We think she is going to love school.
 I remember Aden playing here!



No comments: