Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bev's Pics

Another night with the kids asleep before 9!  I might actually start catching up on tv.  Speaking of tv's, I think I found one I want.  It's been years and I'm so ready for a new one.  

Here are some leftover pictures from the weekend.  Beverly took these first few.  She's really a good photographer.



This is cool.  Looks like an ad for something.
We both chose wrong!
After we got the exciting news about the baby girl, we headed over to my parent's to swim.


Ariel joined us after her nap.
I still haven't tried the slide.

I like this.
Aden practiced his swimming with Alex.

Good floating!
Kisses for Burghy.
We are so sad the Summer is winding up.  There are lots of teachers in the this picture who are about the be getting busy!
Grandpa Jeff chillin'.
The ride home was much better this week.  Less than 2 hours.  
Visiting Grandpa Ed at work.


No comments: