Monday, October 20, 2014

Any Good Bourbon Recipes?

I'm sipping some Angels Envy Bourbon while I type this.  It's going down nice and smooth.  Going to have to build up my supply before the twins come!

Saturday morning was nice but we didn't do anything.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, soccer at 12:45 ruins the day.  Legos always works to keep Aden busy.
 Any Ariel has her twins of course.
 Nice day for soccer.  
 Jason was in charge of the refreshments.  Not.
 It's Stella!  We haven't seen her since Labor Day.  She got bigger and heavier!
 Pre-game practice.  We actually made it on time.


 Ariel and Stella were ready for the game to start already.
 Pep talk.
 Here are some action shots.

 Aden likes to get in the action.

 Ariel and grandpop having their own game.




 I actually have more soccer pictures for tomorrow.  Lucky you!

No comments: