Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ariel's First Belt

Last night the babies were in bed by 7.  The older kids by 8:30 and Amy and I by 10.  Noah was the first one up at 6:30!  Yippie! Since tonight won't go like that I am just enjoying it!  The boys are getting adventurous with food.  Broccoli!

Amy went to school to help Ariel with a project.
A big day for Ariel at karate.  She got her first belt!
 First some exercises.
 Our kicking champion.








 Belt time!



 She was so excited!



It's that time of the year again.  Breezy Point Thanksgiving project.
 Bev did most of the hard work.

 Keep an eye on this one making another appearance in the next year or two slightly altered.
I met the men's club from Shir Ami at TNT Amusements.  I've always wanted to go there.  It's a local place that buys, sells and repairs old video games and pinball machines.  They have parties there too.

I had fun but actually got bored before long.  Most of the games bering back great memories but don't really stand up as games anymore.

 School drop off with my happy girl.

No comments: