Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Damn Birds

It's Wednesday night and I just took out the trash.  I'm not sure how that became my job.  Especially after the birds got to it and I had to rebag it.  But I just realized that Monday was a holiday so they won't be coming tomorrow.  Soccer starts tomorrow.  Aden is excited.  He's with a lot of his buddies including Jake.  Of course it's going to be well into the 90's.  Who said Summer was over?  

Here are some random pictures of the kids.  There goes our poor plant.  
 Where are you going Eli?
 Those bushes are getting a bit out of control.


 Playing in the car with Ariella across the street.
 This was sometime in the middle of the night.  Eli had a cold and woke up to visit us.  

 Ariel went to play with Eva.  

 Walking the neighborhood.
 I like this picture.

 Ariel always seems to be carrying a baby.  They only weigh a few pounds less than her.


 The boys help themselves for breakfast.


 Ariel even got in on the act.  

No comments: