Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I Looked at the Sun

It's Tuesday night and I'm trying the really big pictures again.  I used the smoker tonight to make chicken legs.  I thought they came out great.  Aden gave me a 10 out of 10.  Amy again though was not impressed.  All I know is I need a shower.  I totally smell like smoke.  These are from last Monday and Tuesday.  

Thankfully, the twins can drive themselves to school now.  Amy and I can sleep in.  
So I took Aden to football practice that night.  It was the weirdest thing.  It didn't come out in the picture but there was something off about the sun.  I couldn't stop staring at it and it didn't hurt my eyes!  I felt like a moth.  It had a weird purple glow.  
Here's a closeup.  I actually checked the news to make the world wasn't ending.  I wrote to Aden's science teacher but didn't hear back.  It really freaked me out.  
Nobody else seemed to notice.  
I took a long walk around the track at Memorial Park.  It's pretty there.  

The boys were chilling before bed.  
Tuesday morning, it was crazy cold!  It hadn't been this cold since Spring.  
Being silly before school.  
Backpacks and masks.  The teacher comes out and takes their temperature then they run in.  I miss being able to hang out.  
Oh, this explains the sun.  It was actually the smoke from the forest fires out west, which is nuts.  
All the kids wrestling.  

We had to get them out of the house.  
Go Aden!


They played flashlight hide and seek in the neighbor's basement.  

 

No comments: