Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The Walking Dead

It's a cold Wednesday night.  The smoker is back in action and we had some good chicken tonight.  

Last Wednesday was quiet.  I didn't take many pics. 
My orange watch band is no longer orange.  I threw it in the washing machine but it didn't get any cleaner.  Wow, this thing attracts dirt.  
Stylin' for bed.  
Last Thursday, Ariel had her private with Serina.  
They had a handstand contest.  Serina won by a mile!

Working on her tuck.


We got a load of clothes from Shein in China.  
Art time.  

That night, I finally watched the series finale of the Walking Dead.  
I put it off because I didn't want it to end.  I thought after these people had been tortured for 11 years, this would be a light, fun episode.  Nope.  The first hour was so gut wrenching.  I had to keep pausing to catch my breath.  I guess it was a satisfying ending.  

 

No comments: