Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ratatouille

Aden came to visit me at work yesterday.  I started him on the chlorine press but I had to take him away as he was working so hard, it was making the other guys look bad.

So I gave him some desk work to do but he got bored quickly.  He needs to be on the move.  None of this desk stuff for him!

I will just have to make him a manager I guess.  He will be good.  He knows what he wants and goes for it! (usually that means a boob)

Last night Amy and I went to a picnic in Media on the grounds of the original WaWa farms.

It was beautiful there.  The trees were so tall!

A real working well.

This was taken inside the house!  The views were amazing.

We wandered the grounds and came across this.

There were several lakes on the property filled with Koi.

And frogs!

The food was amazing.  Mojitos and apple martinis kept us happy!

Lamb and ratatouille. (the dish, not the mouse)

Amy's family watched Aden for us.  He was not a good boy!  He was fussy the whole time.  Mark and Melissa took turns singing to him.  We have to keep an eye on Mark though, he was singing about the Steelers going to the Super Bowl!  He wasn't much better for us.  He was up from like 12-3 crying most of the time.  We tried every trick we knew but nothing seemed to work.  Of course in the morning, he was mellow.  His feet are almost as big as mine!

No comments: