Friday, July 11, 2008

The Snake!

Last night, Melissa came over and we watched the wedding video.  I'm not sure what to say about it.  I think he did a really good job, I'm just not sure I like it.  Instead of the normal four hour full length video of everything, the main video is about 40 minutes, which is probably the longest most people would sit through it anyway.  You can then get expanded versions of the speeches.  So really, it's about an hour long.  Maybe it would have been better just to get the longer form.  I have 10 copies.  If anyone wants one, just let me know!

The girls' reactions were priceless.  They both hate to see and hear themselves on video, so maybe 40 minutes was enough.  It's amazing knowing what we know now about these people from a year ago and all that's changed and who we should  and shouldn't have invited.  I still liked the raw video better.  We watched some more of that.  It's like being a guest at the wedding because the you see what the camera guy sees as he walks around the room.  You can catch funny things going on in the background.

We then went to Effie's for some Greek food.  Poor Amy had a lot of trouble walking the 2 blocks.  She bought a back brace but the pain is really overwhelming for her.  The lamb shank was good though!

At work, I was watching the guys repairing some of the machines.  I don't know how they know what they are doing.  It seems so complicated.

Tape machine.

The inside of a pallet truck.  It's like it's in surgery with it's guts hanging out.

Out back someone noticed a pretty good sized snake!  

You can see it a little better here.  Just look at the middle of the picture.

I think we are done with the Shore or now.  We are probably going to hang in Bucks this weekend if anyone wants to meet up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog religiously, every day, awaiting the birth of baby Wexler! Won't be long now. :)