Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Promised I Would Never Complain About Sleep

Friday we had a picnic for the guys at work. Foodarama, whose kitchens are across the street, catered. Awesome ribs. I know, all I've eaten this week is ribs. We also rented a giant slip and slide and other fun stuff. I will post pictures later. Amy spent the day with Danielle. They walked over to Morning Glory and ate lunch outside.  We were up all night with Aden.  We couldn't figure out the problem.  Daisy said if he is crying it's either food, diaper or burp.  We did all over and over again but he kept crying.  It's now about 9 am Sat and of course he is sleeping.  Amy wants to go to the Shore today.  I want to start going again next week.  He is not even 2 weeks yet and I think it's a little early so stay tuned to see who wins this one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you swaddle him? We noticed it made a HUGE impact on the night crying. I recommend the Miracle Blanket. :-)

Shara

teachtlb said...

Hi Amy, Jerry, and Aden, Congratulations! Aden is so adorable. Can you believe how one little guy can change your life so much? AND FOR THE BETTER! Sophie and I can't wait to meet you Aden! HUGS!