Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Blanket

Friday afternoon, Daisy and I went food shopping.  She is going to make us some meals.  I think tomorrow is Pot Roast and we might do some fried chicken!  We are excited!  We couldn't believe how hot it was.  Good thing the supermarkets (Superfresh and Whole Foods) are across the street!  My family came over and Bev finally presented us with her masterpiece.  She has been working on this this she found out we were pregnant in October!  It's really beautiful and soft.  

Such amazing detail work.

She's my Bubbie but my mom wants to be Bubbie to Aden so we are trying to figure out what he should call her.  She was so excited to see him.  He was sleeping when she arrived and she kept poking him so that he would wake up.

Sweet! (can you believe she's 88?!?)

The new Bubbie!

Very content.

Some cute shots.  Problem is I'm trying not to use a flash so they are coming out dark and fuzzy but you get the idea.





Grandpa Ed or Pop Pop, not really sure on that one yet either.

Trying out the new blanket!

Bev also made the toy!

No comments: