Saturday, July 5, 2008

Which One Should We Take?

Friday morning Melissa and I went for one of our walks.  It was supposed to be rainy and cool so of course it was hot and sunny.  The island is AC, Ventnor, Margate and Longport.  We usually walk through Margate to Ventnor but this time we went the other way through Longport to the end of the island.  There are some nice houses there.  Melissa says that her and Mark and Amy and I should all buy one together. Maybe one of these?  This one has been for sale a while, I think they are throwing in the Porsche with it now.

This is my favorite.

Melissa says I'm not getting exercise if I keep stopping to take pictures!  These houses are all on the bay.



We both love this one.  Very French Riviera.

What's with all the trucks?

We made it!  Phew!

On the left is the Atlantic Ocean, on the right is the bay.



This one is for sale.

Melissa hates this houses.  Says it's too vertical.

Crazy garden.

No comments: