Monday, July 14, 2008

Aden Nathaniel Wexler

Aden was born naturally on July 13 at 5:18 pm. He is 7lbs 1oz and 21 inches. My computer is not working so this is from my iPod so I will be brief and no pics yet. We arrived at Abington at 5 am 4 cm dilated. She pushed like a trooper from 3 to 5 with Melissa and I holding her legs. We thank you for all your wishes. My phone crashed from all the text messages. Amy is feeling pretty good and will be released on Tuesday. Aden is adorable. We can't wait for you all to meet him.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Mazel Tov Amy and Jerry! Can't wait to meet Aden! (Great name, BTW)

Love Jen and fam

Anonymous said...

Welcome BEAUTIFUL baby Aden...Adam and Briannie can't wait to "meet you for real life!" Lots of love and best wishes to you all. Hugs an kisses from E2+(AB)=XO

Unknown said...

Congrats Amy and Jerry (also Congrats to new aunt Melissa). Aden is sooo adorable I can't wait to see him. Thanks for posting all the updates and pics Jerry :)