Monday, January 27, 2014

Love That Pirate Game

It's Monday night and it's already so cold again.  It's supposed to be in the single digits by the time we wake up.  Yuck.  Today, Melissa went to visit her friend Stef who had her baby last week. 
Eva looks huge compared to Hailey!
This was a picture from before that I didn't post.
 Sunday, after Sunday School, I took Aden to Dave and Busters to play some video games.
 This pirate game is his favorite.
 He wanted to do ticket games but I steered him towards the regular games.
 It's crazy how all the iPhone games are becoming full sized games.
 Cut the Rope!
 Could not get him off the snowmobile.

 I didn't feel like paying for the shuffle board but he kept asking me about it.

 Cool dude at the bar.
 Got this picture from Atlanta.  Turns out Adam is in a band and had a gig!  Pretty awesome.  Would love to hear them play.


No comments: