Thursday, January 23, 2014

What, Me Bossy?

It's somehow Thursday night again.  It's late and we have to straighten up the house for the cleaning lady.  That's something I have been doing my whole life and don't fully understand.  We got our electric and gas bill for the month.  I think it's the highest it's been since we lived here.  I guess the coldest January in history will do that to you!  Speaking of cold, here is the aftermath of Tuesday's snow on Wednesday morning. 
Wow, that's high for one snowfall.

 Everything was plowed but it was still a slippery mess.
 Amy had a rough time with the kids on their day off so I took over when I got home.  Aden tried out some of the 3D drawing.
 We found Ariel on the steps reading.
 Not sure how she ended up there.
 Trying on daddy's glasses.
 Don't need them yet.
 She wants to sleep in Aden's bed so badly.  It's probably time to take down the safety rails but I guess if she does start sleeping there then we should leave them.
 Her Minnie Mouse look.



Olly for new shoes!
 Neither kid has changed sizes in the last 6 months.  Should we be worried about that?
 Ariel sporting her new sneakers.
 Dinner at Piccolos.  
 We found this in Ariel's folder.  We know what they mean, she really can be bossy!

No comments: