Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Rest of the Party

I have an electric blanket on me as I type this.  Why did I come back from Aruba?  I just should have flown down Amy and the babies and stayed there.  Tonight we went to a Hanukkah party at the synagogue.  It was really just a dance party.  The kids had a lot of fun and I got some latkes!

Back to Ariel's party.  Time for some portraits!

It was not easy to get the kids.  This was only like half of them.

Our family shot.
Aden and Eva sharing a moment.
The balloon guy was amazing.  I have never seen such detailed creations.

Of course the boys just wanted swords and working bows and arrows.
I got Princess Ariel!
Pizza time!


Ariel and Dylan were cozy.
The cake pics were from different people so I'm just throwing in a bunch that I liked. 
It was also Ashley's birthday so we got her a small cake.  We were going to miss her party while we were in Aruba.









Ariel loved Belle.
Finally, the party started winding down.
We finally got to meet Rob's son Alex, 3 years later.
It was time for Brianna and Adam to head back to Atlanta.
Adam needed one last squeeze.
Eva needed one last slide.
Ariel had so much fun that she passed out in my arms!

No comments: