Tuesday, December 19, 2017

First Night of Hanukkah

It's Tuesday night.  We are starting to fill up with plans for the break.  I still think it's going to be tough having all the kids home for so long.  Hanukkah is finally done.  All the kids are upset about that.  I think the elves are ready to go back in their drawer for another year.  Let's get last week going already.  

Dropping my baby girl at school.
 This is the only pic that Amy took of the twins in their gym class.  They learned how to do the butterfly and are still doing it!
Bath time!
 My little duck!
 Ariel wanted to take care of their hair.  I guess she always wanted baby sisters!

Ariel such a good mommy.
 I got all 4 on my lap!
 They all find the humidifier so exciting.
 The next night was the first night of Hanukkah finally!  These kids were super excited.


 Here come the presents.
 Pretty much every present for Aden was Eagles related.  Look at that face!
My parents celebrated with us.
 Aden now has 4 jerseys.


It was time for the elves to get going.  I saw them do this before I went to bed.  Rebecca and Logan played dreidel while the elves found the icing.

No comments: