Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Lots of Birthdays

It's Tuesday night.  I had a productive guitar lesson.  It's fun jamming with my teacher.  Last Monday was my birthday!  It was cold when I got up.  There was frost on the ground!  
I had a flat tire so I decided to replace the 2 rear tires.  I had them shipped to the house.  
Tires make a lot of noise while you are driving but you generally don't hear them because the engine sound is so loud.  With electric cars, like mine, there is no engine sound so you really hear the tires so I get ones with foam in them to deaden the sound.
They came to my house to replace the tires!
The kids were still off so we took them to see Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
It was ok.  
That afternoon, Dani came for cheer.  
Eva and Gwen also got some lessons.  
Is that Aden participating?  What a crazy night.  

Fly Gwen!
Still working on the back handspring.

They had a cake for me!

Happy Birthday to me!
The kids settled in with a movie and Melissa, Mark, Amy and I went to dinner.  
We went to Nikos.  
We had a great dinner!
On Tuesday, Ariel did some tumbling in the playroom.  
It's nice we have the space now.  
It was Bev's birthday.  I made her dinner.  Then my parents came over for cake.  
Happy Birthday Bev!

 

No comments: