Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Stephen Jonas Walk

Last Sunday, we had a charity, partially in my uncle's name, that we go to every year.  It's on the boardwalk in Atlantic City starting at 6:30 am!  We were all going to go but Noah woke up with a cold so Amy stayed home with him.  Eli and Aden were good sports getting up so early.  We passed by a truck with huge wheels!
Sign in time.  My aunt is under there.  

Beautiful morning.  We've had storms in the past.  


My cousins all came.  

There's Serena!
Great pic of the cousins.  
Aden and I were going to do a 1 mile run.  I had never run in a race at all.  


My aunt finishing the 5k.
Here we go!

An action shot!
I made it in 9 minutes.   A record for me!
Aden was right behind me.  
Another family pic.  
Then it was the 50 yard dash for the little ones.  

Go Eli!
There's Serena!
Great job Eli!

We did all this before 9!

There goes the huge truck.  It scared all of us when it started up.  It was so loud.  


Back home to rest.  The boys showed me the fort they made with the sitter the night before.  

The cousins went to my parent's to swim.  



I got Dino's steaks for everyone.  
They were a big hit.  

Poor Noah slept most of the day.  
Here are the Ariel pics.  






Sassy.

 

No comments: