Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Nice Beach Shots

It's Wednesday night.  I spent all day making my favorite food in the world, smoked beef ribs.  I was so happy how they came out.  More on that later.  I'm so stiff from hockey last night that I'm having trouble sitting in front of the computer!

Last Wednesday, Honey moved out...
And Ali, Sam and Nate moved in.  
We went to the beach.


These next few pics are from my good camera.  What a difference from the iPhone shots I normally get.  





Love this!
Ariel did some flips. 




It was quiet out there.  
Hard to believe they are the same age!
Ali actually wanted to be in a pic!
We went back and got in the hot tub.  
That was fun!
Greenhouse for dinner.  It was got in the sun!


Julia and Juliet were with us.  We all headed to the playground.  


Dressing alike for once!

 

No comments: