Monday, November 13, 2023

Pop Warner Regionals 2023

It's Monday night.  I played a lot of tennis tonight with Aden and Jaime and Jared.  I am wiped!

Last Sunday was a huge day.  First, we had Noah's soccer tournament.  
It was a bit chilly but it felt nice in the sun.  
They lost the first game.  That meant they weren't going to the championship game.  

I had to leave before the second game.  
Ariel and I went up to the Cure Center in Trenton for the Pop Warner Regional Cheer Competition.  
She was pretty cool and relaxed.  I was a nervous wreck.
I sat with the families in a box.
Right up there.
Backstage, the girls got a pep talk.  



They were ready to go!

Here is my video.  I was standing in the wrong spot so it didn't come out very well.  I'm working on getting a better one.



These are the professional pics.  I love them.  Ariel makes the best faces!
















They did awesome!
The girls backstage waiting for judging.  

Heading out for judging.  We hit zero!  No mistakes!
Well, we had six teams in our division.  We did not come in first or second.  That's all they told us.  Thanks coaches but the season is over.
We went to the Richboro Pub like we always do.  We went over the score sheets.  These girls have been together for 6 years and this was the highest they ever scored.  The other teams just did a little better.  You really can't ask for more than that.  
Then we headed to home to watch the Eagles.  Even though they won, it was a really tough game to watch.  It was such an emotional day between soccer, cheer and the Eagles.  

 

No comments: